Used And Rental Equipment
10″ Everett Cutoff Saw
- Wheel Capacity: 10″ wheel • Dry Reinforced Abrasive Wheels
- Motor: 3 HP Special Hi-Torque • Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled • 1 Phase
- Spindle Bearings: Precision sealed ball bearings. Lubricated for life.
- Arbor Shaft: 5/8″ arbor
- Drive: Dual (Raw edge sure grip “V” belts with steel sheaves)
- Safety Guards: Cutoff wheel and guards exceed safety code requirements.
- Improved spark arrestors to deflect sparks.
- Stop: Adjustable down stop limits depth of chop stroke.
Burco KST-9 Stud Welder
- More power (up to 88,000 Mfd. vs. 48,000 MFD)
- Lighter weight (24 lbs. vs. 41 lbs.)
- Faster (6/8 pieces per min. vs. 4/5 pieces per min.)
- Full microprocessor (with self-diagnosis fault codes)
- 16 ft. stud gun vs. 10 ft.
- Optional nose piece (for templeting and less noise)
- Smaller (only 12″ high)
- HD gun connectors/quick disconnect
- Gun has adjustable spring rate (old gun was fixed)
- Increased protection circuits
- Quick change chuck (takes 10 sec. vs. 2 min.)
Miller Coolmate 4
- Motor Input Voltage: 115 V, 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Current Draw at 50 Hz: 5.9A
- Maximum Current Draw at 60 Hz: 4.7A
- Maximum Cooling Capacity: 5,500 W (18,000 Btu/hr.) 5.9 qt./min. (5.6 L/min.)
- Rated Cooling Capacity: 1,780 W (6,070 Btu/hr.) 1.1 qt./min. (1 L/min.)
- Tank Capacity: 4 gal. (15 L)
- Dimensions: H: 16.25 in. (413 mm)
W: 15.25 in. (387 mm)
D: 18.75 in. (476 mm)
- Weight Without Coolant: Net: 38 lb. (17 kg)